Motorbike Rides UK 2017
The London Bike Guide - 3rd Edition
A PIE Guide
Bus Lane Tickets
The London Bike Guide is the essential companion for anyone on two wheels in London.
All Bike Bays
Bus Lane & Speed Cameras
Accident Hot Spots
Free London airport parking
Zone 1 & 2 Street mapping
Designed to help motorbike and scooter riders get around town, and to save money on parking tickets, speeding tickets and fines for riding in bus lanes, the third edition of the London Bike Guide is bigger and better than ever.
It helps riders by mapping out all bike bays, colour-coding residents parking to reflect whether parking is free or not, and showing all the bays on Red Routes available to riders.
The guide also highlights lanes that can and can't be used by motorbikes. Speed cameras are also included for the first time, and are colour-coded to warn riders of accident hot spots.
The new guide has been extended and uses a high quality Collins base map of Zone 1 & 2. It also lists:
- comprehensive bike parking rules and regulations for each of London's 33 borough Councils
- all car parks permitting bikes in Central London
- locations of all bike dealers, service centres and training schools
- parking options at London airports
- locations of all petrol stations
- Publisher: The PIE Guide; 3Rev Ed edition (1 Aug 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0955171113
- ISBN-13: 978-0955171116
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 11 x 1.2 cm