Motorbike Rides UK 2019
PIE - The South West Bike Guide
Product ref: SouthWest Motorcycle
Sorry this product is currently out of stock.
THE SOUTH WEST BIKE GUIDE
The South West is a fantastic region offering riders stunning inland and coastal routes to explore. This biker’s atlas of the South West is an essential companion for local riders and visitors.
PIEilPublic Information Exchange) and the BMF (British Motorcycle Federation) have published this customised atlas of the South West region for both local riders and visitors.
At slightly larger than A5 size, this spiral-bound guide is designed to fit in a rider’s tank bag.
Everything you need in one place
- Roads recommended by local riders
- Stunning inland and coastal routes
- Biker-friendly facilities mapped out to help you plan your trips
- Sites with bike security, off-road parking and drying rooms
- In-depth urban mapping for main towns in the region
- Spiral bound, tank bag size
Key features are mapped out along the routes to help you plan your journey, including:
Content recommended by local riders
- Biker-friendly pubs, cafes and restaurants
- Biker-friendly accommodation
- Petrol stations
- Speed camera locations
- Service centres, dealers and training centres
- Locations of bike meets and bike nights in the region
- Urban mapping includes locations of parking bays, rules on bus lane use, and car parks with freebike parking
- Publisher: The PIE Guide (Mar 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0955171156
- ISBN-13: 978-0955171154
- Product Dimensions: 20.2 x 15.4 x 0.6 cm
Customers may also be interested in our South West England Touring Bundle which combines the guide with the relevant maps with added savings