Michelin Green Guide - Switzerland
Perfect for travellers seeking enriching experiences and in-depth information on their destination.
* Star-rated activities and detailed visitor information
* Unique driving & walking tours
* Colourful, easy-to-read maps throughout
* Lively introductions to the area, its people & culture
* Restaurant & hotel tips
* Family friendly advice
* Walk-through of major museums, galleries, churches and attractions
Expand your holiday horizons with Michelin Switzerland Green Guide. Climb Dent de Vaulion's summits, cruise Lake Lucerne, feast on raclette, or shop at Europe's longest shopping centers in Bern. Detailed maps, color photos and illustrations clarify the featured towns and vistas. Strapped for time? The respected star-rating system guides you to the best sites from a breathtaking, driving tour of Berninastrasse to a festival at Basel. Address books, suggested itineraries and well-researched background information ensure a successful trip.
- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Michelin; 10th New edition (1 Oct. 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 2067212575
- ISBN-13: 9782067229600
- Product Dimensions: 11.9 x 1.7 x 22.1 cm