Michelin Green Guide Poland
Product ref: 9781906261214
Sorry this product is currently out of stock.
Michelin Travel Guide Poland (Michelin Green Guides)
Green Guide Poland makes it easy to navigate your way through this extraordinary country. Fully updated, lively descriptions complimented with maps and illustrations will have you walking through Chopin’s house in Warsaw, discovering Bieszczady’s famed wooden churches, clambering over Malbork Castle, the red-brick fortress in Pomerania. Savour culinary specialties like fruit-filled pierogi, shop for traditional handicrafts, stay in a renaissance castle. With the address book and suggested driving and walking itineraries, you will find a wealth of activities and sites to explore.
These long standing Michelin Green Guides are packed with information including:
· A map of places of interest to get straight to the heart of your destination
· Suggested tours
· A great introduction to the area its people and culture
· Alphabetical listings of key places and attractions
· Town and City Plans
· Selected places to eat, drink, stay, relax and enjoy
· When to go
· Tourist Offices
They are ideal to use when planning your tour or short visit and also easy to take with you due to their compact size.
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Michelin Apa Publications Ltd (16 April 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1907099085
- ISBN-13: 978-1907099083