MOTORCYCLE TOURING CHECK LIST ITEMS
Load Hugger Tie Down Ratchet Strap 5m x 25mm 500kgs Capacity
Product ref: Load Hugger 500kgs
Load Hugger Ratchet Tie Down Unit 500kgs Capacity
When you are looking to tie your bike down on the ferry or on a trailer then this is the unit for you.
Fully TUV GS Approved – Strength and Quality Guaranteed
PE Manufactured Webbing Strap with Ratchet tensile strength of 700kgs
Webbing tensile strength 800kgs . Hook tensile strength 700kgs
Length 5 metres X width 25mm.
Robust Ratchet Securing Mechanism
Ideal for strapping and securing motorcycles, ATVs and JetSkis.
To Tighten the Tie Down
Insert strap into slot (A) and take up slack.
Push down and pull up on handle to work the ratchet until the strap is as tight as necessary.
Push down the handle (B) to lock.
To Release the Tie Down
Pull back the Quick release handle (C ) and hold. Pull handle (B) up and over to a flat position.
Pull Tie Down up to loosen and remove strap from slot (A)
1) Inspect strap and buckle before each use . DO NOT use tiedowns that are worn or frayed due to outdoor elements.
2) Be certain that the area of attachment will be strong enough to withstand strap tension and excess forces resulting from unexpected shifts during transport.
3) NEVER over tighten. Stand clear of hook and strap rebound path when using tiedown.
4) NEVER use additional bars or levers to apply tension.
5) Tiedowns are NOT for lifting, pulling, towing or carrying human weight.
6)Failure to understand all instructions and warnings when using this product may result in personal injury or property damage.
7)Store Tiedowns indoors when not in use
8) For Maximum strength , hooks and buckles must be in line with direction of pull
9)Protect Webbing from sharp edges, hot surfaces, and acids.
10) Attach tiedown Hooks to handlebars or frame member, where it will not slip form side to side.
11) Tiedowns are consumable products and will break down in time and use due to exposure to the elements and weather.
12) DO NOT USE extension bar lever, pliers or any tools. Use Hand Power Only